Monday 28 December 2015

Video - Don't Believe Anything You see - Computers and Internet Articles

Video - Don't Believe Anything You see - Computers and Internet Articles

We love our cats. Throughout the centuries, Cats have been revered, even worshipped (Oh Brother!). And the truth is they just don't what us to forget it!. They can be our cuddly friends or possibly a fearsome hunter too. Through all of it, these are still our beloved pets. For some people, coming with the door of our home after a long day, Being greeted by a furry feline it one of the benefits during the day.



I have observed people dealing with life changes, children leaving home, divorce, death of loved ones, moves from far across the country, and loneliness. I believe in dance and it is healing powers, I believe in dance to meet the necessity for human connection, and I believe in dance to achieve the necessity for self expression.

What we believe truly does shape us and our collective reality - the way we are organized inside our families, communities, countries and continents even is reliant upon systems of belief. There are all kinds of belief systems available and lots and plenty of conflicts can be done as a consequence of differing teams of belief. I believe we are being called right now inside our evolution being a species and like a planet to start out to reflect upon all of our previously held beliefs and really examine their origins and many more importantly whether these beliefs still hold true for us within our present circumstances.

However Anker who attempted the climb with another team in 2003 can't let it go, through 2011 he convinces Chin and Ozturk to undertake the Shark's Fin yet again. This assault will carry more risk as with the intervening years, both Chin and Ozturk have suffered near fatal accidents which may have traumatized the pair both physically and psychologically.

 After a few years, I was numb and without hope.  I knew that all I needed to perform was transform my thoughts and emotions.  I knew I just needed to change my mindset.  But it doesn't matter what I tried or what personal growth work or healing work I did, I just couldn?t shake it.  I really didn?t think I was ever going to get out of it.  I would look up at the stars in the evening and where I used to feel joy I felt despair and hopelessness.  No matter what I tried, I couldn?t eliminate these feelings.  It seemed so maddening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive